In this SGIA Color Management Boot Camp, you will learn from SGIA certified instructors about color theory and principles, goals of color management, device calibration, time-tested procedures, newest print standards, spot colors, and print verification.
This boot camp is conducted at SGIA Headquarters, 10015 Main Street, Fairfax, VA 22031.
Take control of your color with this hands-on workshop. If you are:
- Struggling with color control
- Having difficulty getting approval from your customers
- Wanting to produce better and more consistent color
- Curious about brand and spot colors
You need to attend this event as SGIA certified instructors take you through the SGIA Color Management boot camp to make large-format inkjet color management work for you.
“The light went on for me when I understood why GCR is so important!” Barry Key, Galileo Consulting.
Although some color concepts are common across the printing industry (offset, flexo, screen), SGIA's exclusive workshop concentrates on the unique aspects of large format inkjet.
SGIA certified instructors will teach you all about:
- Color theory and principles
- Goals of color management
- Device calibration
- Time-tested color management procedures
- The newest print standards, including Brand specifications
- Spot Color management and verification
- Print Validation
- Hands-on media profiling with a variety of RIP software
“I'm looking forward to more consistent color with less finger crossing!” Mike Althaus, Corporate Communications Group
You will learn
- Color management concepts
- Print standards and specifications
- Color measurement instrumentation and profiling software
- Instruction for device calibration and media profiling
- Print Verification
- Hands on RIP workstations, Barbieri, and X-rite equipment
- Software for profile viewing and quality control