Printing excellence begins with the right screen. This exceptional workshop is guaranteed to challenge each student combining real world experience with supporting theory. Beginning with the most basic methods and progressing to cutting-edge technology, students master the how and why of making screens for virtually every job.
Learn proven methods guaranteed to save time and money:
- Correct methods for choosing the right mesh, stencil and frame
- Proper stretching procedures to produce consistently tensioned screens
- Correct stencil application methods for optimum consistency and repeatability
- Proven techniques for calculation and determining optimum stencil exposure
- Troubleshooting printed results
This workshop takes place in SGIA's state-of-the-art laboratory located in Fairfax, Virginia (a suburb of Washington, DC). Minimum class size requirements must be met 30 days prior to workshop start date in order to hold workshop.
SGIA may on occasion take photographs and/or video of its program participants for use in print materials or by electronic methods. Your entry into SGIA facilities, participation in SGIA programs or participation in SGIA events grants permission for SGIA to use these photographs and/or video in its marketing and public relations efforts.